Share the Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Seven Ones of Ephesians 4

Recently my KIDDOS were working hard to earn their Bible Badge for knowing the Seven Ones of Ephesians 4:4-6. To see our   Bible Badges Display Board just click on the link.  





















When memorizing these important Bible Facts, I like to help my KIDDOS by coming up with a song and an 3D visual aid. 































I purchased all the Paper Mache Numbers at Hobby Lobby.  I waited for them to go on sale at 50% off.  I had originally thought I would be buying WOOD numbers....but, when I found these I was excited!!!  They are light weight and it was easy to glue the pictures to them. 




 


After the KIDDOS earned their BADGE, we added these to our Bible Bucket Reviews...this becomes an Early Arriver Activity.  (EAA)  This allows independent review time!!  I love it when the KIDDOS pick up a Bible Bucket Review and PRACTICE reciting FACTS they already had memorizing.  




I am thrilled to say ALL my KIDDOS memorized the Seven Ones of Ephesians 4!!!  Keep in mind, I teach PK-1st Graders.  That means they are 4 1/2 years old to 7 years old!   It always amazes me HOW much these KIDDOS can memorize and retain!!  They work hard, practice, recite, repeat, and then we REVIEW!!!  Just because, they earned a BADGE, does not mean we wont go back over the information from time to time!!  


I believe in making learning Bible Facts "fun" and "exciting."  Kiddos can MEMORIZE so much if we just give them the opportunity to do so!!!  


Blessings,


Ronda


No comments:

Post a Comment